Monday, July 13, 2020

Theo10 Disinfectant Spray + Hand Sanitizer

During this period of Covid19 with numbers gradually climbing up, we are also having concerns over the surge in Dengue cases, while wearing of mask is the new norm, I am sure that I did not loosen up on my preventive measures too.

With the habit of washing hands after returning home, before meals, I like to have preventive measures like disinfecting the tabletop and door handles with disinfectant sprays as well as carrying disinfectant wipes and sanitizers in my bag.


Recently, THEO10, our very own homegrown brand, sent over THEO10 Squeaky Hand Sanitizers, disinfectant sprays as well as Mosquito Repellent. 3 years ago, I wrote a post for THEO10 "An Alternative to Natural products", I would say this is one of the brands I trusted to have no nasties in their products. I use it for the family with an ease of mind.



THEO10 hand sanitizer is formulated to be moisturizing and gentle on the hand as there is Vit E content in it but yet powerful enough to kill germs and viruses. It does not leave a sticky feel yet my hand felt soft after each sanitization. It will even leave your hand smelling mildly of Orchid and White tea scent. It is also suitable for dry and sensitive skin!


It is available in 3 sizes (30ml bundle of 5, 60ml, 150ml400ml, 1000ml).


THEO10 Disinfectant Spray is a new addition! It is a broad-spectrum disinfectant and anti-microbial agent with ingredients recommended by WHO, NEA and EPA in specific concentrations. The usage is pretty easy, just spray and wipe off as it is 100% natural and water-based, causes no skin irritation and can be used on any surfaces!

What I did was I rebottled them into my own spray bottle and bring it out to me. I like to use it to disinfect our hands if we head out to nature and could not find a washroom. When dining out, to disinfect the tables we are seated at and toilet bowl seats. I will use the big spray bottle for home use.

THEO10 disinfectant and sanitizing products have been tested to kill beyond 99.99% of bactericidal activities as per Europe Standards laid out in BS EN 1040:2005.

It left my table top with a mild Frangipani scent with the Frangipani essential oil in it, if you are thinking that you have a sensitive nose like me, this scent did not cause any nose irritation at all!

Disinfectant Spray

It comes with a "lock" too so that kids would not accidentally press on the handle.


Keeping myself well protected when  I am out in the parks. Unfortunately, I am a natural mosquito magnet but with thanks to THEO10 Mosquito Repellent, it kept those bloodsuckers away from me!



Lastly, do join THEO10 in supporting HCSA! For more information, please refer HERE 


If you have enjoyed reading my posts, do follow me on Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

Grace Stefan said...

You can easily find many hand sanitizer manufacturers and suppliers on our b2b marketplace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...