Thursday, July 30, 2020

[Review] 8Durian

Due to Covid19, we stayed home most of the time and even until now, we hardly dine out. Most of the time we will pack food back on days I do not cook. We hardly shop at the malls too, most shopping is done online. But one thing for sure, we are still active with heading outdoors for cycling but with extra care.

Most of our birthday celebrations before the pandemic, we will head out to eat. But this year, I guess we would prefer to just order delivery and have a simple celebration at home.

Don's birthday was spent cycling to Changi Village via the park connector and back. We had a great 3 hours to ourselves after the kids left for school. It was like my wish came true because I have always wanted to do this trip with him sans kids.

Lorong Halus Bridge

We ordered western food for dinner and rounded up the dinner with a birthday song and a special 'cake' made of evenly bittersweet fruits from those thorny fruits. I say it was a pretty special 'cake' this year! His birthday cake was made up of Grade AAA Mao Shan Wang and Premium Black Gold durians from 8durian, with their plantation located in the high mountains of Pahang Malaysia.



Just like the quality crabs from @8crabs, @8durian is under the same umbrella. 8durian made sure that the durians are fresh and in good quality before they make the deliveries. Expect long flesh & small seeds, creased-looking for authentic Mao Shan Wang.

Every box was sealed in a bag


I missed the cut-off time the day before Don's birthday and was about to change my mind ordering.  However, I gave a try to order on the day of his birthday and my order was accepted and it was delivered on the same evening! REJOICE!


8durian offer free delivery for orders $100 and above, do check this out: http://8durian.com Not the cheapest but the quality is assured. Thank you, 8durian!

If you have enjoyed reading my posts, do follow me on FacebookPinterest and Instagram

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...