Monday, July 20, 2020

[Review] Lucca Vudor - Rosina Leather Sandals

I am always on my feet most of the time, out and about (before Covid19), an everyday comfy pair is utmost important to make my feet happy.


I have difficult feet as they are wide and have problems getting nice, fitting shoes that do not bite me on my toes, the sides of my last toes and at the back of my feet.

Today, I tried on Rosina Leather Sandals from LUCCA VUDOR, every step was a total comfort as I stepped on the cushioned insole.


The soft leather lining made of sheep's leather was gentle on the feet. I have to walk quite a distance daily to reach Vera's school and back, for the first time, I wore and walked with a pair of new sandals that did not bite. Not forgetting that the heels were slightly heightened, no pressure was put on my back too! I returned home with a pair of happy feet!


The buckle strap does not limit the sandals to match with apparels like shorts only.


The design of Rosina made it suitable to match with dresses too! I chose brown (available in red and black too), a colour most versatile and can match most basic colours. 



I am falling in love with this brand where design and comfort meet, the perfect pair to bring together a summer outfit. Do check out https://luccavudor.com/ for more designs! 

If you have enjoyed reading my post, do follow me on Facebook and Instagram.

3 comments:

Robert Kelly said...

The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good.

prawny said...

Thank you! Hope it is useful for you!

adznur said...

Hi, how do you find the size fit? is it fit true to size? my friend said LV always bigger than usual.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...