Tuesday, June 11, 2019

[Review + Nomination] Su:m37 Secret Essence + Balancing Toner

It has been 5 weeks since I embarked on su:m37 skincare journey, diligently working on my skincare regime with  su:m37 Balancing Toner as well we su:m37 Secret Essence. In exchange, now I have a brighter and healthier looking skin coupled with a glow which earned me compliments for the first time ever in my life from friends who saw the difference. I bought this super value for money Special Secret Set, perfect for the beginners!


And I purchased the Secret Eye Cream as well as I loved the non-oily feel after application and it was not too rich. It is a challenge to find a suitable eye cream as I tend to develop millia seeds over time if the product is not suitable for me. The fine lines on my eyebags had improved and I have no development of more millia seeds.

As for the mask, I tried su:m 37 Bright Award Bubble-De Mask (Black) , I simply fell in love with after the very first time I used it. I just applied the gel all over my face and in less than 5 mins, it started to bubble up and turned the gel texture into foam. After washing off, my face felt so clean and it was baby-smooth to touch! I am going to purchase this this month!



I am grateful to be an ambassor of su:m37 and I am now a convert, loving the natural fermentation technology totally! I will be nominating a friend to embark on this journey to experience the goodness of these golden drops! 


Visit the website: https://www.sum37.com.sg/ for more information. su:m37˚ have their counters at
Tangs at Tang Plaza, VivoCity and Isetan Tampines.

Thank you for reading and if you would like to stay tune for future updates, do follow me on:     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...