Saturday, June 1, 2019

[Review] su:m37˚ BalancingToner

It is coming close to a month since I embarked on the journey of su:m37˚.  Ask me if the products are good, I say YES! The first time ever in my life, I actually received compliments from friends who meet me once in a blue moon complimented that my face looks brighter and clearer now! 

On another occasion, I was speaking to Vera's teacher when she suddenly told me that she observed the improvement in the complexion of my face as compared to three months ago when I first enrolled Vera! What a joy! I knew the products worked and my effort in carrying out the skincare regime diligently paid off.

Apart from su:m37˚ Secret Essence, I have been using su:m37˚ Balancing Toner before the secret essence. 


I compared toner of different brands. su:m37˚ BalancingToner has a thicker viscosity as compared to the rest which I have used before. It gave a velvety feel when I applied it across my face. I wanted to show you the texture of it by dripping two drops of toner of two different brand of which, the one on the right was Su:m37˚on the back of my hand. Click on the photo and look closely, you would see that area being more glowy, healthier and lively looking.



This gel type toner provides our skin with ultra rich moisture and also regulates the oil secretion activity level and stabilizes the skin structure on a cellular level. Thus, su:m37 users, be sure that you will have a lively and healthier complexion.  

On another hand, to achieve healthy looking skin, it is not just by using the products. It is also utmost important that we need to hydrate our cells on a daily basis with more water intake. I have also been increasing my water intake along side with using the products. I have to tell you, I am a convert!

Visit the website: https://www.sum37.com.sg/ for more information. su:m37˚ have their counters at
Tangs at Tang Plaza, VivoCity and Isetan Tampines.


Thank you for reading and if you would like to stay tune for future updates, do follow me on : 
                                                   Facebook | Instagram Pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...