If you have been following me on Instagram, you will know that Young Living has become more than just essential oils to me. It started with curiosity and I wanted natural ways to support my family's wellbeing. Over time, I learnt and grow my knowledge on essential oils and is still learning, wellness, making small lifestyle and diet changes.
As I continued using the products, I realised I also enjoyed sharing what I learnt with others. There was never any pressure to "sell." It is always about educating, sharing of my own personal experiences and helping people discover products that might support their own wellness journey.
This year, I have decided to take my Young Living business more seriously - not because I want to chase a title but I genuinely enjoy building a community centred around healthier living and empowering others to make informed choices. To go medicine-free is possible and I am proud to say that my family and myself have been relying solely on just the essential oils and to be honest, they hardly fall sick. This itself, I have to give a big pat on my back, to allow their bodies to build up the immunity they needed.
Whether you are simply curious about essential oils or already part of the Young Living family, I hope you will find something helpful as I share from time to time on instagram stories at times, you can look for the folder on my highlight named 'EssentiallyspOILed' and my hashtag #oilwith1470886. 1470886 is my member ID if you would need it but I will prefer you to drop me an email or whatsapp so that I can properly support you in the process.
If you have been with me on this journey, thank you for journeying along with me the past 13 years and if you are new and would love to start exploring these little but mighty bottles of essential oils, drop me a text any time!
Here's to growing, learning and living well - One Drop @ a Time, drop me a message if you would like to get started or re-activate your lapsed Young Living membership, I am glad to be able to render you assistance.




No comments:
Post a Comment