Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Welcome Back !

Welcome back and hello! It has been a while! If you are new here, I am Serene and this space here is where my social media journey first began 18 years ago! What started as a personal blog to document life's little moments slowly grew into opportunities in content creation, brand collaborations and meeting incredible people, forging new friendships and landing myself in roles, helping brands with their marketing by getting the right group of creators for them. 


Life has changed subtly since my last post which was a year plus back but one thing has not changed and that is, I still believe in sharing genuine experiences that might inspire, encourage or simply brightening up one's day. 

So here is to new beginnings. I am focusing on myself more, now that both kids are much more independent. I am dusting off this space and slowly fill up with my stories about wellness, beauty, food, travels and little lessons life teaches me along the way. 

If you are here, I am so glad you are here. I thank you for your support in my social media journey. 

You can find me on these social media platforms and your support means a lot! Do follow me here: 
Instagram  | Facebook | Tiktok | Lemon8 | Xiao Hong Shu (if you prefer to read in Chinese) | Youtube (badly neglected but I will be using this channel more for travel and events related)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...