Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Butter, Sesame Bread Toast with Seaweed

Recently, Xav had a bad habit ...He has preference for texture of food ! Cannot be too chewy nor too soft ... I have been having problem feeding him with bread and cheese esp !

Hence, decided to make this toast for him which I vaguely came across while browsing through a recipe book.

Cut of the bread crust, spread some butter and cheese powder. I replaced the cheese powder with slice cheese as I do not have it at home. Sprinkle some sesame seed and top with some shredded seaweed.

I don't have a microwave at home too. Hence, I popped it into the oven and "toast" the bread. It was kind of crispy and flavourful ! He ate it up without giving me any problems ! Do Try it !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...