Tuesday, May 10, 2022

[Review] Starke Living Air Purifier

Starke Living Air Purifier came right in time when I can officially self-discharge after 7 days of isolation. Unfortunately, after preventing it for 2 years plus, I got the Covid bug eventually. 


Sleek, modern and minimalist looking in white, it blended in well with the rest of the furniture easily.


Comfortable handle for carrying,


this is perfect when I needed it in the bathroom and any other spots in the house that has no access to any switch. 

It disinfects and cleanses the air with negative ions at a concentration of 8000000 pcs/m (cube), 360-degree full air circulation, with 3 types of filters (Primary Filter, Activated Carbon Filter and Hepa Filter), purifying the air at H13 level (with the highest tier of HEPA air filtration). 


The fact that it can be operated without having to plug in already won me over!  In a portable size of 16m*16cm*26.8cm, it is lightweight as well! Think of all possible places to bring! It got me excited! 

With two modes to select from, the settings are displayed on the smart LED display indicating the ambient air quality as well as battery life. 

It is rechargeable easily using USB Type C and stores a battery capacity that allows up to 20 hours of functioning. And not forgetting that it was pretty quiet and has an inbuilt night light in warm glow too!


 This is simply perfect to bring along with me when I go for my matworks. 


Love modern-looking, award-winnning hand-crafted designer bathroom products such as bathtubs and toilet bowls? Starke Living carries them too! 


Disclaimer: This is a sponsored review, all opinions are of my own. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...