Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Taste of Jingyang (Singapore)

Chicken Essence is something I grew up with, a traditional health supplement to take when I had my fair share of late nights when I was toiling through the nights with studies and projects, night shifts during my course of policing career, pregnancy journey and even till date, I still love to take them to give me a boost of energy and for general immune building. 

Taste of Jingyang Concentrated Chicken Essence is HACCP and ISO22000 certified. It contains 22 important amino acids needed by the body. It is made with premium ingredients and the finest quality black chicken, cholesterol-free and fat-free. I love that it is free of caramel content, colouring and preservatives, with no artificial fragrance nor growth hormones. 


I love the flavourful taste and the taste of real chicken essence. In a box of 10 air-tight sachets, it is convenient to carry one sachet with me in my bag and drink it any time I wish. Every morning, I love to soak it in a cup of hot water, warm it up and take it with an empty stomach. The taste is very comforting. 


Xavier has been taking this too during the period when he had to juggle a number of projects on hand. He gave approval to the taste too! 

Want something to help with building the body's immunity, fight the fatigue or recuperate, cart them in at Taste Of Jing Yang, on Carousell.sg 


For more information or promotion update, do visit the social media handle at: 

                                                     Facebook | Instagram 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...