Thursday, February 18, 2016

[Quickfix] Steamed Tofu with Minced Pork & Salted Egg

It has been quite a while since I last cooked. As usual, I am trying to clear what's available in my kitchen before the expiry date gets near and in the end, I will be feeding them to the bin. So might as well I start to cook something out of them.

Eating light for lunch, one of the easy yet appetizing dish, I mashed up the yolk of the salted egg and mixed the whole egg into the minced pork and add a dash of pepper. I did not even need to add any soy sauce to it but drizzle a small amount of sesame oil into the mixture.

Easy peasy, just placed it into the steamer and steam till cooked. Sprinkle and garnish with some chopped spring onions. My comfort food is ready.

Ingredients :
One pack of tofu
Minced meat
One salted egg
Some chopped spring onions
Pepper (optional)
Sesame oil (optional)


Here are some Tofu Recipes from the past :

Steamed Tofu with Minced Meat and Crab Meat

Hotplate Tofu

Steamed Stuffed Layer Tofu

Thank you for reading and if you would like to stay tune for future updates, do follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...