Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Customized Wedding Packets

One of the activities that have kept me busy apart from work, meals planning and homeschool materials making, is non other than scrapbooking and cards making. These are some of the personalized ang pows I made from scratch for my friends' big day as well as some orders I received recently.

These are Meiqi's order. A traditional double happiness coupled with a string of butterflies, crystals and pearls.



Shun Wei's order - A more westernized design with the cut out of suit and gown lined with lace design borders.


These two packs below are order requests from Nazima.


One of the 5 pieces that Regina Ordered - Traditional double happiness with fluttering butterflies and crystals !


A Summary of the five packs from the rear.


The back view of the humming bird design.



For Michael and Weiyi, I made them the pack below with their initials and added the headgear embellishment. More designs to be loaded for the recent orders. Drop me an email @ serene_seah@hotmail.com for any ordering or sms me at my mobile ya. Preferably 2 weeks notice to be given.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...