Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sea coconut with Grass Jelly Dessert

After attending Elliot's party, the dessert from Angeli was never off my mind. I had wanted so much to try and make myself and finally I made myself to go and buy the ingredients. Quite an easy dessert to make and yummy, definately cooling under a hot sunny day !! Here's the sea coconut with grass jelly. the lemon and lime gives a tangy feeling.. Ssshiok !!

Ingredients:
1. One can of sea coconut (I used Mili brand)
2. One yellow lemon
3. One handful of lime
4. One packet of chin chow grass jelly

Method:
1. Sliced half a yellow lemon.
2. Wash a handful of lime and cut into halves
3. Cube the grass jelly
4. Mixed everything together and fridge or alternatively add ice or water to lessen the sweetness.
5. Serve chilled

Thank you for reading and if you would like to stay tune for future updates, do follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram !

Happy eating !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...