Monday, May 13, 2019

Tips on using su:m37˚ Secret Essence

You read the the review of  su:m37˚ Secret Essence, now I share the tips on how to use this bottle of liquid gold further! I am totally loving it after hving been on it for 2 weeks and yes, now I make it a point to have at least 2 litres of water daily (I hardly drink this amount because I just hate plain water). But I have clearer and brighter looking skin, my pores are smaller now and I observed that I even my skin tone is more even. You have to see me personally to be convinced! Did I tell you I am a su:m37˚convert now? I shall share more with you in the next two posts!


Basically, after my shower, the first thing I did before stepping out of the shower room, is to put on the hydrating toner. Then, I drip 4-5 drops of su:m37˚ Secret Essence onto my palm and gently "pressed" lightly onto the face for better absorption. I felt the warmth from my palm, it was quite comfortable as I massaged my face in a upward motion, to lift it and complete with the rest of my skincare regimen there after! Best time to apply is within 3-5 seconds after your shower. 

CHILL IT!  
If you would like a more cooling, relaxing sensation, go put the glass bottle in the fridge and use it whenever you need it, especially comforting in the scorching hot weather in Singapore. 


SOAK IT! 
You can choose to soak cotton pads or dried compressed mask in it. You can easily find these disposable compressed mask in Muji, Daiso or Minisoe, selling in packs of 25-30. They come in bigger packs too if you need more quantity to last longer. 


Soak the compressed masks in an airtight container, fridge to chill it too if you would like it cold! 


MIST IT! 

Get those glass spray bottles, pour some in and mix with distilled water if you feel that misting is more convenient. su:m37˚does have their mist in a bottle though! Check them out at the counter if you happened to be at any. Su:m37˚ Secret Essence is available at all Su:m37˚ counters in Tangs at Tang Plaza, VivoCity and Isetan Tampines.


Visit the website: https://www.sum37.com.sg/ for more information!


Thank you for reading and if you would like to stay tune for future updates, do follow me on : 
                                               Facebook | Instagram Pinterest




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...