Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Quickfix - Wagyu Beef Steak

This is one of the "ration" I stocked up in my freezer. When you no longer have any help to help to cook or do marketing, yet you need to have nutritional quick fix meals, especially for me when I am now breastfeeding Vera. This Wagyu beef steak comes in handy ! It's filling enough and you can easily get it done within 4 mins. This reminded me of the wagyu beef I took in Hokkaido !

Grade 5 Wagyu Beef Steak
What I did was, I defrosted the steak in the noon to cook it in the evening. I marinated with some grinded black peppercorn and salt, pan fried for a short 4 mins if you do not want it to be too well done. It tasted soft and juicy ! Yumms !

Go to the bigger NTUC counters, you will be able to get the steaks there.



If you like this post and has been reading our posts, do follow us on Facebook and Instagram for future updates !
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For best in market kobe beef please conjtact us from the links below
The wagyu beef brisket challenges on part of that all faced in the working nature have to be best in terms of work by the side of there is with the main u.s. wagyu beef purpose best or high quality item or obsession always in the wagyu steak process. Being in the business of so long wagyu beef we make user every item or obsession gets in excess of the time.

Tony Taylor said...

If you need to purchase beef in bulk quantity we can provide you, top and the best beef manufacturers, and suppliers at our b2b marketplace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...