Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Kid's Spa - 1st Specialty Spa in Singapore

My Kid's Spa - the first specialty spa in Singapore that offers therapeutic massage for children age from birth to 16 years old. It started operating in November 2012, the therapists are certified and are all mothers themselves. This was one of the activities for the Kids' Day Out @ The Grandstand for that morning.
My Kid's Spa focuses on enhancing the the children's physical and emotional health levels, especially in today's stressful school environment, it be good to pamper the children with a spa treat ! Read more about it HERE and the benefits of massage. Apart from children, women can also get to enjoy massage services here.

For infants, massaging them is good to help relieve their colic spasms, calm their nerves, help them sleep better as well as giving their immunity a boost ! For myself, I am still doing my own massages for Xav occasionally and when in times of when he is not feeling well, massaging him seems to expedite on his recovery process. He loves it and has even requested me to massage for him on good days.






While waiting to get ourselves registered,  there is a play area for the children and they also get to keep themselves entertained with the screening of cartoons while waiting.



In a very warm and relax settings, laid the beds with soothing music in the background.



The two lucky boys who got the chance to try out the foot spa !
Xav gets his first foot spa !


Totally enjoying and loving it !
Thumbs up mummy ! It's really comfortable !
Xav could not help but gave me his reviews at the end of the day; "Mummy, I love the foot spa the best among all ! It's really comfortable and relaxing you know !"

My Kid's Spa, also conducts hands-on workshops to share with parents knowledge of how to improve children's physical and emotion well being. The workshops will be conducted by a certified infant massage instructor.

On the fun side, My Kid's Spa does not only provides massaging services. If you are looking at holding a special party in a cosy and warm settings, My Kid's Spa has a dining area as well as an alfresco tea and picnic area.

Check out the party packages available HERE.


My Kid's Spa is located at :
200 Turf Club Road
#04-20 (Accessible from Pasarbella Lift Lobby)
Singapore 284997

Email : mykidsspa@gmail.com
Tel : 6763 9775

Operating Hours :
Tue - Fri : 12 pm - 6 pm
Sat & Sun : 11am - 6 pm
Closed on Mondays and Public Holidays

Do call them in advance to make an appointment.


Disclaimer: I was invited to attend the Kids' Day Out organised by Open Rice. There is no monetary compensation but Xav was given a complimentary foot spa by My kid's Spa. All reviews and comments are of my own.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...