Sunday, July 16, 2017

[ Media Invite] iROO celebrates 7th Anniversary !

When I first got to know of iROO, it was a few years back at Marina Bay Sands when the unique pieces at the window display caught my attention and made my head turned back once more to have another glance. It was then recently, I spotted another outlet at Raffles City.

Last friday, I was honoured to be invited to join Taiwanese Fast Fashion label- iROO , in celebrating their 7th Anniversary at Ngee Ann City, with Taiwan international professional superstar and brand ambassador, Xiao S, 徐熙娣, gracing the occasion.


With Jenn from Mylilbookworm


To commemorate and celebrate this special occasion, iROO has launched a Limited Edition Floral Embroidery T-shirt, representing Singapore being a vibrant, modern and cosmopolitan city.


The colourful embroidery seeks to bring out Singapore's vibrancy and beautiful garden city as well. Going casual is my usual style, just a few days back, I simply just paired it with one of my favourite kicks and hit the town. I have to declare that this is the first tee with floral prints available in my wardrobe. My tops are usually plain not to mention about floral prints. I would say that this embroided floral print is not too overwhelming for me to accept. This top is available at all outlets, do check them out. It is a total comfort to wear with 95% of it made of cotton.


iROO has a total of 7 outlets in Singapore, mainly:
- iROO Vivocity 
1 harbour front walk, #01-179 - 182 
Singapore 098585

- iROO Raffles City
Raffles City Shopping Centre, #01-11
252 North Bridge Road
Singapore 179103

- iROO Takashimaya Shopping Centre, #B2-36 
391A Orchard Road, Ngee Ann City
Singapore 238873

-iROO Marina Bay Sands, #B2-97
2 Bayfront Avenue 
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
Singapore 018972

- iROO Great World City, #01-45/46
1 Kim Seng Promenade 
Singapore 237994

I also heard that iROO in Taiwan has launched their active series for sport lovers and it's material comes with UV protection and if you are in Taiwan, do check them out! I wish the sportswear can hit our local shelves soon !

Jenn was lucky to have got upclose to the gorgeous and confident Xiao S. You can also hop over to read more about it here.

For more updates, you can check out: 
iROO  

Thank you for reading and if you would like to stay tune for future updates, do follow me on : Facebook | Instagram Pinterest.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...