Saturday, November 19, 2011

My 1st Fluffy bread making class !

Weeks back, attended a fluffy bread making class from Uptownsweets conducted by Joys.

Pretty interesting class, loaded with theories, hands on and lots of laughter !

I learnt to mix the dough by two techniques, either by machine or by hand. So those of you who don't have a bread machine, this class is good for you !

I learnt how to prepare the really heavenly tasty vanilla pastry cream too !

These are the sweet buns. They tasted real good with the blueberries Jam !

Oreo Bun ! Hot favourite when I brought it home ! Xav even gave me a thumbs up !

The round and pretty Egg mayo pizza !

I even brought my home made Hay Bee Hiam for the fillings =p

Sausage Buns

This is what we have learnt and produce from the class !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...