Saturday, December 19, 2009

Boomers X'mas exchange 2009

The annual X'mas gathering for Boomers is held at International Building, Rice Table.


It's Xavier's 2nd x'mas gathering with them but too bad did not get to see baby Claudia as she just got discharge from hospital for her swollen airways.

Guess what did I get for this year's exchange? Wrapped it up and add on a reindeer to it to spice up the whole pressie.

And I got Weiyi's gift !! I lost a bottle and now I got a MEGA mug with a cover so that I will continue to gulp down more water !!! Thanks gal !



Here's a group pic of the gang. Still as fun loving cos we will fight for the lens and steal the limelight !! Hee ...



I had always love X'mas gatherings as most of them will make american time out of their busy schedule for a meet up !

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...