Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Food and tools !!

Silicon Mould for pancakes ..

Triangular and square Rice moulds

Cookies cutters

Bought these little tools to keep so that when Xavier grows older, I can prepare little bento boxes with cute cute food for him. Now I guess, I need to start learning how to prepare food. Hee .. Luckily, sis (Jo) is here, anything on how to cook food or bake cakes/ cookies, I can ask her. She's a great cook and I shall learn how to cook and make food from her when I am free !!

This is my 2nd attempt of making pancakes. 1st attempt was a bit too dry. Hee.. By the 2nd attempt, the pancakes almost same as Macdonald's standard thou the colour is not consistant !



Ingredients:
Morinaga pancake mixed
Magnolia Milk
one egg

1 comment:

Mathew Richard said...

You can easily find many top kids toy manufacturers and suppliers on our china b2b marketplace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...