Thursday, October 27, 2016

[Quickfix] Grilled Cod Fillets with Pineapple toppings

Exams have ended and I try to re-ignite my cooking engine again. I tell you, any dish that has fruits being one of the ingredients are a hit in my household especially with the kids. Even Don says "Not bad" so here I am sharing this easy peasy recipe.

Ingredients:
- Cod Fish Fillets
- Lemon Juice
- Pineapple (I bought the whole fruit and diced it up.
- Black Pepper Corns (Grounded)
- Paprika (Optional)


Method:
1. Cut two slices of butter or more, melt it and pour over the cod fillets as marination.
2. Squeeze out lemon juice from the whole lemon and mix with the butter.
3. Dice some pineapples.
4. Arrange the fillets with the pineapples as toppings and bake it in the oven at 180 deg for 30 mins or until fillets are cooked.
5. In between, you can drizzle the remaining marinade onto the fillets if the top is too dry.
6. Serve when it's cooked.

Simple enough? Am looking for more ways to cook cod fillets. Do drop me your way of cooking in the comments section ! Greatly appreciate !

Thank you for reading and if you would like to stay tune for future updates, do follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram !



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...