Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hungry Heroes

Three weeks ago, we went somewhere different for lunch, checking out Hungry Heros, located about 5 mins walk away from Farrer Park Mrt Station, where the stretch of shophouses are.

The daddy knowing that Xav loves the Superheroes, thought that this would be the ideal place to dine in for lunch.


 Fans of Superheroes would love this two storey restaurant that seems to be like a toy museum !







I did not managed to see what's on the menu as I arrived slightly later with Vera. Dear ordered a platter (* gasp* I do not know the name of the dish) and you would know who will be the one attacking the fries ?

I am not a fries lover but the fries from Hungry Heroes gave a different texture, it caters to my liking.

Our lil' gourmet as per norm was wowing over the platter.


If I am not wrong, the platter consists of a steak, pulled pork, chicken and ribs. Then again, I'm not a meat lover especially towards pork. But their pulled pork was great  ! I am missing it amongst the other three.


Overall, the restaurant is good to check out if you have no idea where to pig out. It would be good to call and make a reservation before heading down as it can be quite crowded.

It's pretty child friendly with the booster seat for little Vera and cutleries for the kids.

By the way, you can hold private parties here too ! I did not managed to check out level 2 as it was closed for a private event. You can read more about the review from The Ranting Panda which I came across trying to find out the name of the platter. =p
 
Hungry Heroes is located along :
33 Tessensohn Road
Singapore 217656
Tel: +65 6295 5401

Operating hours:
Mon to Fri: 4pm – 12am
Sat: 11am – 12am
Sun: 11am – 11pm

If you have been reading our posts, do follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for future updates !

Disclaimer : This is #Notasponsoredpost. Just sharing of a makan place that we came across.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...