Saturday, July 6, 2013

Coca Cola Wings

So what's for the weekend lunch ? I remembered the last time I made cola ribs was in 2008. After 5 years, I decided to make another attempt to make cola wings this time.


The cola ribs did not turn out as fantastic as today's wings. I concluded that the duration of the marination is an important factor to the taste of the wings.

I had defrosted the pack of mid joints the day before. I marinated it overnight and cooked them today. The outcome of the taste is simply ADDICTIVE ! Dear had asked if I can cook cola ribs the next round.

Sauces for marinade :
1. Oyster Sauce
2. Sesame Oil
3. Dark Soy Sauce (I used Tiger Brand as the consistency is thicker and darker)
4. Salt

Method :
1. Pan fried the wings for 4 mins on each side.
2. Pour in the coke and braised till gravy thickens and you are ready to serve !

My pack contains about 24 mid joints. Hence, I used 3 tablespoons for each of the sauces and poured in about 260 ml of coke.

A pretty easy dish to cook as finger food or for main meals. Have a great weekend !


If you like this post and has been reading our posts, do follow us on Facebook and Instagram for future updates !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...