Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Must Try Food !

It's been 6 years since I last visited Alex's Eating House, located along Beach Road, opposite Shaw House. I remembered during my patrol days, we used to lunch there after our night shift.

It's just so weird when one is preggy, for the first three months I can't stomach meat at all. But when I reached the fourth month, I seems to be back with vengeance. Out of the five days at work, I am taking char siew and roasted meat rice at least 3 days and had sweet and sour pork from the Tze Char Stall for my dinner.

Back to the topic. Over the weekend, I went there with dear and Xav. Just look at the picture and ready to drool ? The Char Siew is soft and nice.  From my opinion, what makes it stands out the plum sauce (based on my own guessing) they drizzled over the meat together with the char siew sauce. It's quite appetizing for me. Not all stalls selling char siew rice have nice sauce, but the one from Alex's Eating House certainly stands out. Do try it if you are near the area !

Their dumplings soup and wanton noodles are quite a hit too ! The dumplings are filled with meat and added with an extra crunch from the water chestnut and black fungus when you sink your teeth in it. Too busy attacking the char siew, hence no pics for the dumplings and wanton noodles. =P


Address :

87 Beach Road #01-01 S(189695)
Chye Seng Building
Tel : 63340268

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...