Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Valentines' 2011 !

A little sweet surprise this year as I was expecting deardear not to "celebrate".
The conversation goes :

dear: V day coming soon ...
me: yah I know but you don't celebrate one what ...
dear: yah lor, I don't celebrate V day one ...

On 14.02.2011 evening, after our dinner, I came out from shower and went back to the tv screen. Suddenly, deardear came out from the kitchen with a mini heart shaped chocolate ice-cream cake from Swensens !

I was like "wow ... how come got cake ? "

dear: Today is Valentines' Day and I expect you'll be out but who knows you're at home !
me : of cos at home lah, cos you told me you don't celebrate ! (Heart was filled with sweetness of course) and the two of us gobble down the cake together despite my nasty, bad cough !

Thank you dear for the lil' sweet treat surprise =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...