Monday, November 8, 2010

Double chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting

These are my first official cupcakes ! I baked them for Jo's birthday this year as she is always the one who baked for us on out birthdays !

Must thank Angie for her help in providing me with a really easy and nice recipe at my last minute request no doubt I still failed though.

I didn't beat the batter enough and as a result, the cupcakes are pretty dense and it broke into pieces easily.

As for the frosting, failed too.. If
you noticed that the frosting is a bit watery and you can see curds in them.


Advice was I should beat the buttercream longer.

To spice up the cupcakes, Angie sent me these sweet, beautiful toppers !

Thanks for your help, Angie !

And the poor birthday girl had a sleepless night after the choc effect ! So sorry this is the easiest recipe that I can do within the short three hours for a green baker !


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...