Monday, October 4, 2010

Zoophonics Term 3 Lesson 25

Lesson 25;

Mandarin class covered "长胫鹿"- giraffe


And they did a giraffe craft by tearing up some brown paper and sticking on to the spotless giraffe.





During the break time, the boys had a mini "Porky stick party". Thank you Jin Hann for the treat!


Teacher LJ covered the topic on "Rainforest" and the kids had a little mathematics activity, matching the correct animals to the correct number after counting.


completed ! I feel this is quite fun ! Probable shall make him a set soon !


They too did a craft, which was Xavier's fear ! Cotton wool ! He was not the only one infact 2 or 3 of the kids doesn't like the texture of it.

They are supposed to stick on "hair" for the gorilla. End up he painted the hair gray after I sticked on for him.


Can anyone advise me on how to make him over come the fear of cotton wool ?? The moment he sees them, he ran off ! A new challenge for me I guess !


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...