Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stampers fun !

This is the set of stampers which I used to reward Xav whenever he goes to the potty or let us know that he wanted to poo or wee.

I found these little activity and decided to print out and let him stamp for fun ! Just the nice size for the stampers !

A good way to train their fine motor skills !


See how carefully he is doing it to ensure the stamps goes into the circle !


Delighted when he got it in !


After this, I used this activity sheet together with the Hama beads I bought previously. I actually asked him to place the beads onto the circles as found on the printed numbers. This allow him to count as he places the beads onto the just the nice size circles !


Am still thinking if I should laminate the sheets to last longer !
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...