Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Button buttons !

Letter B; Balloon and Button.

Bought a pack of colourful buttons recently.

Xav was kept occupied by sorting out the five colours. I printed some black and white balloons with the colours stated below each balloon.

He can recognise and read the words for most colours so I got him to read out the colours to me and sort the buttons according to the colours stated on each balloon.





Second activity I did with him was to make his own "Rainbow necklace". This activity can train his fine motor skills as he needs to thread in the buttons through the hole.


Yes, he patiently thread them one by one. Good way of training his patience too !


And he gets creative, from necklace turned into rainbow earring !


There are other ways to have fun with the buttons. Let your creativity flow !


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...