Wednesday, August 25, 2010

R.E.D, C.I.R.C.L.E, A.P.P.L.E

I created this long time back and finally got it out from the folder for Xav to do his craft !

I drew a tree on a piece of drawing paper, with the purpose of letting him learn the 3 Cs - Colour, Circle and Counting

First, I gave him crayons to add colours to the trees. Getting him to name me the colours of the crayons I passed to him.

Then, I showed him the word "Circle". He is able to recognise and read out to me. I cut out some red circles and got him to glue them onto the tree forming an "apple tree"



He is so much better now when he applied the glue onto the paper which he is supposed to stick on.


Xav patiently glued and sticked on all the red circles and last but not least, the counting.


I got him to count out the numbers of "apples" he can find on the tree.

If you don't have the time to cut out the circles. They have this round stickers at Daiso. It can be substituted but I would prefer him to glue it manually.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...