Friday, August 27, 2010

Chocolate Lava Cake baking session

Two weeks back, Angie taught us another awesome dessert ! That's Chocolate Lava Cake !


I tried it once at Wild Rocket and since then was wanting to learn how to bake this !

That afternoon, I learnt valuable tips from Angie too with regards to the Jelly heart cheesecake.

Ended up, I went back home and made my 3rd attempt for the Jelly heart cheesecake.

And yes ! It was so much better ! Neater and more presentable too ! Such that I dare to serve some to my neighbours next door.


Note:
1. Must freeze the base for 30 mins.
2. Cream cheese to be allowed 3-4 hours to settle in the fridge
3. Jelly mixture must be cooled before pouring over the cream cheese so that the cream cheese will not melt.
4. Always pour the mixture onto the strawberries and not directly on the cream cheese.
5. Allow the jelly to settle overnigt before serving so that jelly will be more firm.

My next practice would be on Chocolate Lava Cake !

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...