Thursday, April 1, 2010

Crocodile herbal soup

Finally, I got to try this soup.


Was recommended to try it for cough and asthma. Jo brought me to carrefour at Plaza Singapura where there is a counter specially for fresh crocodile meat!


Afterall, it was not as scary as I thought to be. The meat feels like a piece of normal pork fillet !


I always could not imagine myself touching it as I imgaine it to feel like the crocodile with the skin on !

This comes with a pack of herbs just for the crocodile meat.





The herbs are pretty easy to grab from the medical halls.


Shall be cooking this probably twice a week for Xavier, esp when he has bronchial asthma.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Wei Yun said...

Hi. Can you share your experience with this soup. Did you get favourable results? Thanks!

Black Ocean said...

Find strong Herbal incense online today at the aroma puffs. great customer service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...