Friday, October 9, 2009

Apple soup with Kernel Almonds

This soup can help to clear lungs, detoxifies and improves digestion.

Function of white fungus and Kernel Almonds, please click HERE

Ingredients:
1. 1 red apple
2. 1 green apple
3. 10g white fungus
4. 12g Kernel Almonds
5. Cane Sugar
6. 200 ml water

Method:
1. Peel the apples and remove cores.
2. Soak white fungus and removes the stem. Rinse and set aside.
3. Put all ingredients into stewing pot and stew for 2 hours.
4. Serve warm.

This is Xavier's tea time special for the day.

I actually went to consult a chinese sinseh @ Yu Guo today as I my throat kind of feels phlegmy and I just cannot cough out the phlegm. The bits that came out were yellowish and I believed, I'm super heaty inside me. Plus, I woke up with a swollen right eye for no apparent reason. I believed I could have caught the bug from both father and son, just that I'm still need to be in working condition to take care of the both of them.

Advice from the sinseh was to boil some apple soup just like the one above which I have made to help with the cough and phlegm or boil the apples with Fig Fruit, Chuan Bei and Kernel Almonds.

And also to boil some crysantheman, using the residue to apply on my swollen eye and I can drink the remaining water to cool down my internal heat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...