Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Boxing Day !!

26 december 2008 is Boxing Day !! Box Box !! Mummy brought me to Aunty Stefanie's place for a meet up. Thank you Aunty Stefanie for the plush elephant. I got a green one !!

Here's a pic of me and my friends !! The biggest pic is Luann, the small host of the gathering.. hee hee..

Luann's daddy took some nice pics for me. Thank you uncle !!

we wanna open up the drinks and share.. hahahaha.. tyring very hard !!

Meal time !! Yippee !!

Jumperoo fun time !!

A group photo before I leave. Everybody look up !!!

Giving Luann a hug to thank her for sharing her toys with me.

After that, mummy brought me to Suntec City, Sizzler for a christmas dinner

Having piggy rides on Uncle Christopher's shoulder at the same time having some fun with Uncle Kenny



And we had our gift exchange by the end of the dinner.

We had a long day but have loads of fun !! Good night everyone !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...