Thursday, September 18, 2008

Banana Puree for Xavier

Bananas are full of slow-release sugars which provide sustained energy.
Good for treatment of diarrhoea and constipation.

They make a perfect baby recipe as they are portable and come in their own easy to peel packaging.

(Reference from Annabel Karmel- First meals "Recipes little kids can sink their teeth into ")

When Xav was about 22 weeks, I tried mashed banana mixed with 10 ml of ebm (expressed breastmilk). He loves it, and was greedily asking for more. He will aim at the cup which I was holding onto and would readily jump on it when he saw the spoon reaching his mouth. Very cute sight. I bought a bunch of organic mini bananas from the market which costs me about $1.40 for about 8 mini ones.

Ingredients
1 small banana

Method:
1. Peel a small banana and mash with a fork or spoon.
2. Add a little milk if necessary to thin down the consistency and add a familiar taste.

Here's some pics of Xav enjoying the mashed banana.
Ah ....
Umph ...

Yummy .. slurrp ..

Who asked you to snap my pics when I'm having my meal !!!

sigh .. when is the next spoon feed gonna come ???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...